[Serusers] chain of rtp proxies ...

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:33:44 CET 2006

Hi!

Thanks guys!
I got it to work yesterday morning ... I have audio going through a
chain of 2 rtpproxies ...
My first attempts failed ... i mistook the F parameter by the R one ... :(
I basically do as Atle showed on his email ... plus some
unforce_rtp_proxy here and there (i found it in some onsip.org config
file).

Cesc