[Serusers] load balancing amongst servers

Zeeshan Sajid shani_707 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 21:17:55 CET 2006

First of all thanks for the response and support ... really appreciate that ...
This time the problem is alittle more complex now coming to the point I really need to know how can i do load balancing for a situation like

                                       [SER1]
                                      [SER3]

I have 3 SER servers and i want some kind of load balancing amongst them. I have been trying to make SER work behind a load balancer but that seriously involves mangling with some headers. So, is there any clean way to get this done ... Please help me in this as i am pretty struck at this point...

regards,
Zeeshan.