[Serusers] Call transfer

jorain jorain at caliber.com.sg
Wed Dec 6 08:21:27 CET 2006

Hi all,

Is it deal with the ctd.sh script? Configure inside loose_route()?

I can get the REFER message but no responses (202 Accepted and NOTIFY) to it.
So I send reply 202 inside loose_route if method=REFER.

After that, inside ethereal, I can see the code 202 response to REFER.
However, It send REFER again and after a while 408 TIMEOUT.

This is what i configured:

if(loose_route()){
    if(method=="BYE"){
        setflag(1);