[Users] LCR db_only mode problem

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 26 16:01:44 CET 2006

Hi all,
A merry christmas and a great new year to all of you.
I am trying to implement LCR in my openser 1.1. My problem is that I have around 40,000 prefix patterns which i need to enter into the LCR table.
When I populate my LCR table and try to start my openser it dies. I can see the following messages in my log:

convert_row: No memory left
convert_rows: Error while converting row #9055
convert_result: Error while converting rows
store_result: Error while converting result
lcr_reload_gws(): Failed to query lcr data
ERROR: lcr:mod_init(): failed to reload gateways and routes
init_mod(): Error while initializing module lcr

The openser starts properly when I tested with 1000 rows in the LCR table but with 40,000 rows it just dies. Can anyone please help me overcome this issue.
Is there any parameter available to make openser properly run with these many rows in the LCR table.
I am using the LCR in db_only mode. I have not tried this in caching mode. Will the caching mode work with these many rows??

w/regards,
jayesh.