[Users] Sending REGISTER adn INVITE--plz help

imran ahmed imranahmed112 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 10:38:54 CET 2006

Hi Users;

I am new to use openser so having some problems. I
have installed openser-1.0.0.I have the task to do
load test of openser through SIPp with AUTHENTICATION.
I have added some users in the subscriber table of
openser. Now the problem is how to set the openser.cfg
so that it can response for INVITE and REGISTER
request both like:

The flow goes like:
1)SIPp UAC send REGISTER            ------->  OPENSER
2)407 Proxy Authentication required <------   OPENSER
3)SIPp send REGISTERwith
credential------>OPENSER(check      from subscrible
tables and on the bases of that allow or disallow)

hope someone help me;

Thanks and Regards;
Imran