[Users] Mysql reconnect problem

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:51:37 CET 2006

Thanks Christian,
I believe this will be very useful. We already use monit for other
tasks so it makes sense.

I just want to get some opinions if it will be useful for others if
this was implemented in the openser logic also. Maybe a config
parameter saying "ignore db connection errors on startup", so people
can decide whether they want this behavior or prefer openser to die
upon no db.

Best,
Dimo