[Users] How to get statistics from the dialog module.

Leonid Fainshtein LFAIN at ipgear.net
Mon Dec 18 15:28:32 CET 2006

Hi,
I can't get dialog:active_dialogs statistic in my custom module.

There is a fragment of my code:

    stat_var *psvActive_dlg_stat;
    str     sActive_dlg;
    long    lCurrentNumActiveDlg =0;
    char    szStatisticName[ 25];

    strcpy( szStatisticName, "dialog:active_dialogs");
    sActive_dlg.s = szStatisticName;
    sActive_dlg.len = strlen( szStatisticName);
    psvActive_dlg_stat = get_stat( &sActive_dlg );
    if (psvActive_dlg_stat)
        lCurrentNumActiveDlg = get_stat_val( psvActive_dlg_stat );

The problem is that get_stat() always returns 0.

Also I get error when I try to get the statistic by using openserctl:

# openserctl fifo get_statistics dialog:active_dialogs
404 Statistic not found

But the following works ok:
ClaroSIS22:/usr/local/sbin# openserctl fifo get_statistics dialog:
200 OK
Module name = dialog; statistics=3
dialog:active_dialogs = 0
dialog:processed_dialogs = 0