[Users] Problem with $dlg_count

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 11 17:56:43 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/11/06 17:58, Leonid Fainshtein wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use the exported variable $dlg_count (number of active
> dialogs) in the configuration script but I get nothing. In the syslog I
> see the following error message: "xl_get_spec_value: error - null
> sp->itf".

make sure that $dlg_count is followed by special character (white space,
end of line, end of string, parenthesis ...), otherwise use
$(dlg_count). The interpreter of pseudovaribles takes the longest string
witch conforms with pseudo-variable name. If the error still persist,
please give me the line where you use $dlg_count and gives this error.