[Users] Re: any kind of statistics available

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 11 13:53:04 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/11/06 14:28, Wienand, Joerg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any kind of statistic-support available for OpenSER?
> I would like to have statistics about number of calls,
these kind of statistics are exported by dialog module:

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/dialog.html#AEN151

>  time
> of calls, active users, ...

active (registered) users statistics are exported by usrloc module.

openserctl fifo get_statistics all - should return you all statistics
available in openser at that moment. This require FIFO interface to be
enabled. In development version you can get the statistics via XMLRPC as
well (see the new modules mi_xmlrpc and mi_fifo).

> Is there any tool available, which creates statistics. Pictures
> and diagrams would be nice to have.

You can make a small script to pull periodically statistics via
FiFO/XMLRPC into a database/file and from there generate graphics at
your convenience.