[Users] t_relay handling of r-URI, d-URI and Route URIs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 7 12:46:45 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

t_relay(), or any other relay/fwd function, uses (in this order) :
    1) the OBP forced form script (as parameter to function)
    2) the d-URI (if set from script or by any other function)
    3) the RURI

correct, loose_route() sets the d-URI field.

appending a hdr from the script will not be visible for the parser, so
loose_route() will not see it.

use d-uri (push a value via avp_pushto() ) to force a dynamic OBP.

regards,
bogdan