[Users] UAC module use and REGISTER problem

Christophe Irles christophe.irles at alcatel.fr
Wed Dec 6 16:48:28 CET 2006

Hi,

	I'm using UAC module in order to centralized authentication when I
need to use an external proxy server to call PSTN numbers. To use it, I use
a unique tuple login/pwd/domain

	The environment is:
	My openser handles the domain: "myopenserdomain.com"
	For each INVITE or REGISTER of SIP client of this domain, I force
the authentication
	The external proxy handles the domain "externaldomain.com"

	Now I have two questions:
	1) before to send an INVITE to the external proxy, must I change the
contact header with the correct information of the tuple login/pwd/domain ?
Or I must wait the 401 or 407 message before ? In fact I tests several
external proxy. Some are waiting a contact header with the information of
the tuple and some don't. What is the correct way to do this ?

	2) Some of this external proxy accept only my INVITE (with or
without contact header modified) if I registered first on it ! I receive 403
message in this situation. But I don't know how to REGISTER first since I
don't find any openser module to that . How can I handle this situation ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Christophe