[Users] TLS

Sebastian Murray-Roberts sebastian at cedux.co.za
Mon Dec 4 16:38:55 CET 2006

Hi,

This may seem like a silly question, but I would just like to know if any
modifications need to be made to the routing block(s) of openser.cfg to
allow calls to be established using TLS?

I'm running openser v 1.1.0 and I have just setup TLS. I'm using SIPp to
test it and it seems to be working as I can register using a SIPp scenario.
However when I try and make a call the invites are challenged and
authenticated, but once that is complete the invite is not forwarded to the
uas. The uas is registered and listening using TLS. The SIPp scenarios also
work perfectly if I don't use TLS.

Am I missing anything?

Many Thanks

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Murray-Roberts (B.Sc Hons)
Server Developer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-MAIL
This e-mail is confidential.  If you receive it by mistake, please delete it
and notify the sender immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy or publish any information
contained herein.