[Users] mysql insert

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 1 12:19:26 CET 2006

Hi Helge,

duplicated entries in location table should never happen. Can you
describe the scenario you get this?

also your suggestion cannot be put in practice due limitation of the
internal DB api - it is not so complex to allow such mysql commands.
Also I'm not sure if this syntax in SQL 99 compliant and is not
something mysql specific.

regards,
bogdan