[Serusers] LCR module documentation

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Aug 31 17:10:29 CEST 2006

I think I saw something in the OnSIP.org download section with more information about it... somewhere in the modules area.

I could be wrong, though.  Most of the writeups I've found for it have been decidedly lacking in any actual detail. They don't discuss what the DB schema is; they don't discuss what all the fields are actually for, etc, etc.  It's rather... haphazard.

be forewardned, though. I'm not sure if it matters, but LCR is a patented technology, and there's a company out there that's been suing VoIP companies that use LCR without paying licensing fees. For the most part, it's not likely to be something you need to worry about, but if you use it in a large customer-facing scenario, you might run into that.

N.

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:00:32 +0100, Graham Lewis wrote