[Serusers] Bandwidth parameter modification (b:) from ser.cfg

"M. Victoria Peláez" mvpa at tid.es
Thu Aug 31 15:09:28 CEST 2006

Hi!

I am a beginner with SIP/SER systems. I have been having a look into
ser.cfg, in order to modify some SDP parameters, for instance,
fix_nated_sdp to change connection IP, and I have found enough
information to do it. But, now, I am traying to change b parameter, but
cannot find where to do it (Which module manage it?). I am also looking
for a document with a description of all bandwidth types (CT, AS). Could
you tell me something about this stuff, please?

I am very sorry if this is a very silly question!

Best regards,
Victoria