[Serusers] t_was_cancelled() equivalent function for Ser?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Aug 29 17:06:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using Ser and I think I need to use the same functionality that the
function t_was_cancelled() from openser does. As much as I know, this
functions still doesn't exist in Ser. Is there any other that does the same?

(I need it to be able to skip sending a call to Asterisk voicemail every
time that a call is hangup by the caller when it is still ringing on the
callee. If  I don't such kind of function, if the caller hungs up when
still ringing the callee UA, Ser sends the call to voicemail
erroneously, which sends a voicemail e-mail to the ringed person)

Thanks,
Ricardo.