[Serusers] Please help me in Openser Admin

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:34:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I dont know anything about OpenSER admin, but first of all you can
find answer to your 1st question by simply looking at the screenshots
(https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=172510)
I think it quite fits though.

For the 2nd question, there's definitely a lack of documentation  (or
should I say there's NO documentation at all!) for this web interface,
so, best of luck if you decide to install it. When you download the
source code, Im sure there must be some kind of README or INSTALL file
which will tell you what to do.

3rd question: Still you'll find answers from screenshots or REAMME (or
INSTALL) file in the source.

4th question: I honestly dont know, but something tells me that
there's no other web interface for OpenSER than OpenSER Admin. So,
this is most probably your only chance.

I havent used OpenSER or, equally, OpenSER administrator, so maybe
someone else has something to say yet.

  Best of luck to you,

    Andrey.