[Serusers] SER and RTPproxy?!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Aug 24 21:24:07 CEST 2006

Sounds very strange indeed. If both UAs start sending RTP and you can
see that, there should be no problem (unless you have a firewall on your
rtpproxy server).

Remote rtpproxy: Read the nathelper module README, you configure the use
of UDP transport for control messages instead of socket in your ser.cfg.
g-)