[Serusers] Need config help for PSTN call routing blocks to service provider.

Chahn John Kim johnk at koreanet.us
Wed Aug 23 21:21:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to SER and need experts' help in PSTN call routing block to call
termination service provider in a scenario below:

We have our own sip realm/server that will handle all VoIP calls among our
own subscribers; sip.ours.com.   This will forward all PSTN calls,
authenticated and authorized by it, to sip.theirs.com, which will
authorize usning our IP address and forward to pstngateway.theirs.com.

What I have been given by SP is:
sip.theirs.com, IP, myuserID and password.

What they are given by me is our IP and hostaname.
sip.ours.com and IP.

My first try was simply;

rewritehostport(sip.theirs.com:5060);
t_relay();

,which fails.

Can someone tell me proper approach in ser commands based on the scenario
above?

Thank you so much in advance.

John K