[Serusers] preferred order of codecs?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Aug 22 15:02:08 CEST 2006

For what I've searched about, I also think Ser isn't capable of that,
however, since I pretend to use Ser as a SIP router in the campus where
I'm deploying this VoIP infrastructure, that functionality should be
attributed to SIP server, so I can force terminals to use less bandwidth
consuming codecs, because bandwidth may be some big issue when we talk
about tens and hundreds of calls simultaneously!
If is there any way to do it with Ser, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ricardo.