SV: [Serusers] problem with acc module settings

Andy Thomas andy at andythomas.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 20:20:37 CEST 2006

Yep, I agree.

I had to edit the Makefile in the /modules/acc directory to enable it to use
a MySQL database.

Once I recompiled it worked fine.

This should be documented properly – there is plenty of information about
using Ser with MySQL and how to setup the module, but very little about
this!

The one thing which really lets Ser down to non-programmers like myself, is
the lack of, or very outdated documentation.

Lets hope that the imminent new release has some up to date documents!

Andy T

  _____