[Serusers] I have problem in serweb. Please help me..Please..

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:14:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

1. Means that you have an error at line 217 :). Open config.php and
find ur error at that line. Most probably you have typed a wrong
variable name or forgot to put a semicolon. Noone can tell u for sure,
because noone knows what you have modified or added there.

2. I dont know about that. Maybe someone else can answer?

  Andrey.