[Serusers] About the alias call

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Aug 17 10:17:50 CEST 2006

Dear AR,
You should not repost a previous post. If no one answers, either nobody
knows the answer or your post was not precise enough to enable people to
answer. It was very rare that a well-explained problem goes unanswered
on serusers.

Personally, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. You
obviously have lookup("aliases") in your ser.cfg. What is an "NB"? And
why should there be any difference between your PC and other PCs?
Do your homework first: Describe your setup, analyze what is happening
through logs and SIP traces and describe under which circumstances the
alias lookup works and fails. Then, maybe someone can help you out.
g-)