[Serusers] SIP MESSAGE method revisited.

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Aug 16 22:04:38 CEST 2006

That appears to be exactly what's happening.... it loops because there doesn't
seem to be any part of the code where MESSAGE is handled. It's ignored by the
t_relay, and doesn't have a specific handling block of any kind, so it's just
looped around until it's too big to deal with.

I just don't know what portion of the code is SUPPOSED to handle it, so I'm
not sure where to go about looking for the source of why everything ignores it.

N.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:32:41 -0400, Andres wrote