[Serusers] SIP MESSAGE method revisited.

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Aug 16 20:06:26 CEST 2006

There is a check for message size (which is the same as it's always been):

if (msg:len >=  2048 ) {
       sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
       break;
    };

Modifying this has no real effect on the return, and the MESSAGE being sent shouldn't in any way have gone beyond that size.  That check's always been there, though, and I know this has worked before... so I'm wondering what might have changed, if anything... or if there's a 'standard' way of handling SIP MESSAGE methods that I'm completely missing.

N.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:59:58 +0200, Weiter Leiter wrote