Re: [Serusers] IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Launch of new iptel.org site!!

Sebastian Gabris Sebastian.Gabris at web.de
Wed Aug 16 15:24:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I cannot register as new user. The reply email from iptel has a different username but my password(from the registration formular) in it.
Tried it two times, and got two different usernames as reply.

Also if I tried to login with my email-address instead of username but it didnt work.

best regards,

Sebastian