[Serusers] iptelorg

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Wed Aug 16 10:43:37 CEST 2006

Even if the company was bought by Tekelec, and is focusing on IMS
developing, iptelorg GmbH is still continuously improving its main
products, for example SOP (SER Operator Pack) which is targeted to
service providers. Lots of developers you can see on the mailing list
are working for Tekelec/iptelorg. So www.iptelorg.com is still nearly
up-to-date, you can contact us if you need more information.

You can also check IPTEGO's web site (www.iptego.de), the company is
located in Germany.

Regards,
Miklos