[Serusers] ser-0.9.7pre3

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Aug 15 08:57:56 CEST 2006

Hi Steve,
I don't use auth_db, but as rpid has been a special case all along, I
was curious to see what has happened. In authdb_mod.c, you will see:
static param_export_t params[] = {
        {"db_url",            STR_PARAM, &db_url.s         },
        {"user_column",       STR_PARAM, &user_column.s    },
        {"domain_column",     STR_PARAM, &domain_column.s  },
        {"password_column",   STR_PARAM, &pass_column.s    },
        {"password_column_2", STR_PARAM, &pass_column_2.s  },
        {"avps_column_int",   STR_PARAM, &avps_column_int.s},
        {"avps_column_str",   STR_PARAM, &avps_column_str.s},
        {"calculate_ha1",     INT_PARAM, &calc_ha1         },
        {"use_domain",        INT_PARAM, &use_domain       },
        {0, 0, 0}
};

I.e. the rpid special case has been removed. By reading some code, I
found that rpid is implemented as a regular avps_column_str with rpid as
avp name. Thus rpid should be found in your avps_column_str like this
"rpid|12345678".

There seems to have been a slip in README update. I you want to update
README, I will be happy to commit for you.
g-)