[Serusers] Looking for Call termination service provider

John Kim johnk at koreanet.us
Thu Aug 10 06:43:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am looking for a VoIP wholesaler who will allow us to operate our own SIP
server infrastructure while
we can forward all PSTN destined calls to their gateway.  I really didn't
think that it would be hard to find one but
I have not been successful.  I have checked so far with iCallGlobe.com and
Deltathree.com.

Can any of you recommend us some VoIP wholesaler with quality service and
competitive rate who allows this business setup?

Below is logical business relation setup:

Our subscriber <--->ATA setup to connect sip.ours.com<----->PSTN gateway of
wholesaler.com<--->PSTN

Basically we are looking for good "wholesaler.com".

Any comments will be appreciated.

John K.