[Serusers] Problem with the gw-pstn.cfg

Maps mapsair at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 23:03:43 CEST 2006

Dear Friends and Supporters!

I have a problem with the permissions module.  I use the gw-pstn.cfg as my
ser.cfg.  I install asterisk on the same server.  It works with any other
ser.cfg.  However, after I copy the gw-pstn.cfg to ser.cfg and correct the
ip address as well as the realm.  However I never let me register. It's
alware return the true to

        if (!is_uri_host_local()) {
                if (!is_from_local() || allow_trusted()) {
                        route(4);
                        route(1);
                } else {
                        sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                break;
                };

With the error message on my Xten is 403", "Forbidden"
Eventhough I have set the perminssions.allow to ALL : ALL

Is any ideal

Thanks for your help and supports!

Lan.