[Serusers] presence_b2b UA

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Wed Aug 9 19:13:42 CEST 2006

Hi,
presence_b2b processes INTERNAL subscriptions (through QSA - internal
API for status querying) and generates SIP subscriptions according to
them (now only presence subscriptions). Each arriving NOTIFY triggers
notification through QSA.

It works quite good with one SER as resource list server and another as
presence server.

	Vaclav