[Serusers] Same aliases for diferent subscribers

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Wed Aug 9 17:56:45 CEST 2006

	My whacked out universe includes a web administration interface that
uses 'nsupdate' to manage contacts in a cluster of nameservers running
bind. Granted that's not very easy as you now have to run a cluster of
nameservers that allow dynamic updates (key exchanges, etc).

	What I was really referring to is the other dimension of my whacked out
universe that includes vim and some text files on any machine that is
capable of running bind (which would be any unix derivative). Take your
pick.

	If you can manage contacts via the mysql monitor then what's so hard
about managing some text files that bind uses? Here, some made up
nonsense off the top of my head (sip:2612355 at domain.com is the original
URI);

$ORIGIN e164.domain.com.
5.5.3.2.1.6.2 60 IN NAPTR "u" "E2U+sip" "!^.*!sip:user1 at domain.com!"