[Serusers] Restrict user for one login

Alexandre Snarskii snar at paranoia.ru
Wed Aug 9 17:09:41 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 07:35:47PM +0530, ram wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have installed SER and testing
> But in my both sipura config same Extension
> both are registering, how can i restrict the extensions.
>
> If the user already loging, reject other user to login using same extension.
>
> any sample rules.

>From modules/registrar/README:

1.3.13. max_contacts (integer)

   The parameter can be used to limit the number of contacts per
   AOR (Address of Record) in the user location database. Value 0
   disables the check.

   Default value is 0.

   Example 1-12. Set max_contacts parameter
# Allow no more than 10 contacts per AOR
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 10)