[Serusers] Same aliases for diferent subscribers

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Aug 9 16:24:46 CEST 2006

I understand the concept you're suggesting, but I still don't know very
well how to implement that. I guess you're saying to add in grp table
one group named for example "helpdesk" and than add to that group users.
But what should be edited in ser.cfg to make SER implement that? any
ideas? Have you done this already before?

Thanks,

Ricardo.