[Serusers] How to change display name

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Tue Aug 8 21:09:25 CEST 2006

	Changing the From header is not really a good thing to do, instead you
should look at implementing the Remote-Party-ID (RPID) headers using the
append_rpid_hf() function and if privacy is requested the privacy=full
tag should be applied. The auth modules can retrieve the RPID value from
a database or radius engine.

	Any modern device (UAC, UAS, Gateway, etc) should support the RPID
header and should honor the privacy tag.

-Evan