[Serusers] SER on best OS

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:21:14 CEST 2006

Im mainly using FreeBSD 5.4 (also ran on FreeBSD 4.11, before hardware
failed). Also, tested on FC4 and FC5, and really, FC5 needs a reall
good bug fixing in GUI. FC4 is always stable and fast, especially
after a good upgrade with yum. A coleague of mine is working on VMware
Ubuntu 5.10 just in a next room.