[Serusers] SER & RTPProxy

Sebastian Gabris Sebastian.Gabris at web.de
Tue Aug 8 12:18:11 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

does anybody have a sample config - file for this scenario :
(no authentication, mysql or whatever needed. SER should just relay the call)

UA(privateIP) <->  (privateIP)SER(publicIP) <-> UA-(VoIP - Provider, pubicIP)

I already tried the onsip configfiles and many other files :) but I still see no way to get this SER - Router working.

I already tested this enviroment with siproxd and all worked well. So the problem must be with my config file.

Any help would be very appreciated :-)