[Serusers] Error using serctl monitor

Josel Layno josel70ph at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:56:41 CEST 2006

Hi there...tnx for the response. Here is the version of my SER and serctl.

$ ser -V
version: ser 0.9.3 (i386/freebsd)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK,
SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
@(#) $Id: main.c,v 1.197 2004/12/03 19:09:31 andrei Exp $
main.c compiled on 09:43:17 Jun 14 2006 with gcc 3.4
$ serctl fifo which
DB
kill
ps
which
arg
pwd
version
uptime
print
trusted_dump
trusted_reload
ul_show_contact
ul_add
ul_flush
ul_dump
ul_rm_contact
ul_rm
ul_stats
t_stats
t_reply
t_hash
t_uac_cancel
t_uac_dlg
sl_stats

When i issue serctl monitor...this is the output

              [: -ne: unexpected operator

Thanks,

-josel