[Serusers] registered UA's

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Aug 6 13:24:11 CEST 2006

Well, I think there is nothing else better than troubleshooting and looking
at what it is message by message. I agree NAT issues may be worth looking at.
Other problem we experience frequently is that we drive registration period
low, indicate that using Expires header-field, and client is silly not to
honor it.

-jiri