[Serusers] registered UA's

Richard C. Thompson rthompson at vir2com.com
Thu Aug 3 17:08:39 CEST 2006

Hi All

I hope someone can help me figure this out. We've had a ser server running
for quite some time now on a Dell 2850 with dual cpu's. The load is very low
due to the use of multiple mediaproxy servers to handle the RTP streams. We
have about 2300 UID in the mysql database but at any given time only about
1300 show as registered in the location table and we have customers
complaining about not receiving calls. When tech support has a customer
power cycle their ATA, it registers just fine and they start receiving
calls. What could cause this? From the beginning, I noticed this was
happening but didn't give it much thought as the number of UIDs was low. But
now it is a growing problem. SER version is 0.9.0

Any hints or help would be appreciated.

Rick