[Serusers] Call management software

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:11:32 CEST 2006

Hi all

thanks for the quick reply

I dont see the memory limitation
since its got 2GB RAM with Xeon processor

and i have hardly have 50 Accounts
simulatinous calls will be around 20 or 30 max

I dont see the server really going hang

the process is still running, i can able to register from users, and able to
call locally
but iam not able to call PSTN or international calls

get fast busy tone always, i need to force to restart the services.

let me look this scripts "nagios script for ser" what people recomended
and post to the list if this helps me

ram