[Users] SIP Redirection in Openser

Padmaja RV padmaja.rv at vodcalabs.com
Tue Aug 29 11:34:39 CEST 2006

Hi all, I have tried implementing SIP redirection as mentioned in the example script below:

route{

# for testing purposes, simply okay all REGISTERs

if (method=="REGISTER") {

log("REGISTER");

sl_send_reply("200", "ok");

break;

};

# rewrite current URI, which is always part of destination ser

rewriteuri("sip:parallel at iptel.org:9");

# append one more URI to the destination ser

append_branch("sip:redirect at iptel.org:9");

# redirect now

sl_send_reply("300", "Redirect");

}

 But that does redirection only for that account as the account is included in the code. I need the code to be able to redirect any call. Can you tell me how I can generalize the code so that
redirection works for any account I choose to redirect?

Thanks in advance,
Padmaja