[Users] need to find out OUTGOING IF / SOCKET

Gerry spamcop at gmx.at
Fri Aug 25 12:20:39 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,
thanks for your answer!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
> Hi Gerry,
>
> there is a new pseudo variable - fs - forced socket - you can inspect
> it after the lookup("") to see what will be the outgoing interface.
Great! I checked it and it works fine even though I wished it would work
anytime, not only after lookup () .
> for the static routing, I think it's quite easy to figure out.
You thought about checking the RURI for local IP addresses?

> regarding the rtpproxy, have you tried to use the "i" and "e" flags?
Yes, I have, but
a) it didn't work (but I did not investigate this into extensively), and
b) I'm planning on using more than 2 interfaces (i.e. internal,
external, internal_IPv6, ...)