[Users] registered("location")

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 23 11:39:20 CEST 2006

Hi Helge,

I was not able to reproduce the error neither with use_domain=1 nor with
use_domain=0.
(I was using the devel version).

actually the error is not DB related, but it's about the AOR the
db_load_urecord() function is receiving from the calling function - it
is called from only one place, from the get_urecord() function...

please try the attached patch...

regards,
bogdan