[Users] BCP: rewrite every header?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 21 13:11:08 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

since you need to change only the display name, you may use the
uac_replace_from() function (see
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/uac.html#AEN160), like:
    uac_replace_from("batman","");
this will have no implication on the dialog - no need to do the same
change on the sequential requests.

and yes...probably you need to do this for each initial requests going
to the PSTN GW.

regards,
bogdan