[Users] Bug in nathelper module or in the replace() function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 21 11:54:51 CEST 2006

On 08/20/06 17:45, Federico Giannici wrote:
> If a message body is modified by both force_rtp_proxy() and replace(
> "^Content-Length:", "l:" ) then the resulting message is corrupted.
if the body of the message is altered, openser rebuilds the content
length by removing the old header and adding new one. From here comes
the issue.

If you want short header names, the best is to change the sources and
update the define at config.h line 70 to compact form of content length
header. In the future, maybe only the body of the header should be
updated, and this issue will go.