[Users] Error REGISTERing and adding users to OpenSER 1.1.0 on Solaris

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 14 18:12:25 CEST 2006

Hello,

you need a tool called md5sum. On Linux/Debian it comes with coreutils
package. It computes the md5 of a string and it used mainly to check the
files if they were corrupted after a download. Maybe it exists under
other name in solaris, although nobody reported so far.

For solaris 8 I found the following:
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/freeware/pkgs_download.xml#md5sum

Hope it helps.