[Users] two phones ringing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 10 20:36:40 CEST 2006

On 08/10/06 18:48, Mark Kent wrote:
>>> By the way, when you answer very quickly, did the other phone ring at
>>> least once before?
>>>

> The phone I answered rang once, the slow phone did not.  If they
> happen to both ring at the same time then it works, it's just the
> times that the slow phone lags that causes the problem.

then it seems that it is the case I described - the slow phone is not is
not able to match the cancel with the invite it has received previously
- perhaps the dialog structures are not fully initialized until CANCEL
arrives.

I cannot give a solution at this moment. One question, did the slow
phone sent any kind of reply before receiving the CANCEL (like 100
trying or 183 ringing)?