[Users] Serial forking and accounting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 9 17:54:52 CEST 2006

On 08/08/06 15:06, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> acc module records only the selected code for billing purposes. In
>> case of parallel/serial forking when many reply codes were received,
>> an algorithm selects the code to be sent upstram, and that code is
>> written in acc as well.
>
> Ok, after struggling with the missed-calls-flag, I completely disabled
> this one and now use the failed-transaction-flag (which was disabled
> before), which is working as expected.
>
>> For missed calls, it logs the call leg, so each callee which was
>> tried sees the call attempt.
>
> And what exactly is logged when using the failed-transaction-flag? I
> just know that it works now, but I'm currently completely confused
> about the difference between these two :o/
missed call flag should be set to reports to users the calls they were
not able to answer. A transaction fails when there is a negative reply
sent back to caller. Since in the context of a transaction may be
several attempts to different users, those users should see that they
missed a call. Overall, it was just one failed transaction.