[Users] Can not register to OPENSER

Bill Zhang wzhang at grandstream.com
Thu Aug 3 09:27:47 CEST 2006

The issue is, this is a SIP Registration message, it certainly does NOT
contain SDP, in fact there are other SIP messages that does NOT contain SDP
message but still need nathelper to recognize it behind a NAT so that
OPENSER can send response back to the client correctly.

In summary, nathelper should be able to base on the SIP message to handle it
correctly.

Best Regards,
Bill Zhang